One of Our Most Dangerous Pests
Mosquitoes are one of the most pesky pests you can encounter. There aren’t many other pests that can ruin a wonderful summer day or outdoor activity. Mosquitoes, like Bed bugs, use piercing-sucking mouthparts to suck blood out of you. Both cause fear and make you uncomfortable, but mosquitoes are far worse, spreading disease such as West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, and Zika.
Take Back Your Yard With Payless Pest Control
Payless Pest will break the cycle with our Mosquito Control Program. Mosquitoes and their breeding locations will be identified by your highly-trained technician. Once determined, they will follow a 4-step treatment process incorporating family and pet-friendly products. First, eliminate excess water providing breeding sites. Second, disperse growth regulators to prevent larvae from becoming adults. Next, apply insecticide on and under vegetation to make shelter and landing areas unsuitable. Last, treat breeding sites with an adulticide to knock down populations and break their life-cycle. Our persistence will provide the relief you deserve to enjoy your yard again!
Tips to Protect Against Mosquitos
- Wear clothes that cover your whole body.
- Stay indoors around dusk and dawn when they are most active.
- Trim and maintain grass and vegetation where they rest.
- Make sure that you have window screens that are in good shape.
- Eliminate standing water. Tires, buckets, toys, bird baths, and more can be a great spot for mosquitoes to breed.
- Use pool covers and empty wading pools weekly.
- Clean and maintain outdoor drains and gutters.
- Reduce excessive watering of grass and plants.